Welcome to the resource library.
To facilitate your access to our resources, the library has been subdivided into eight sections based on:
- the three key subject matter areas of the SexualityandU.ca website —Birth Control, STIs-STDs and Sexual Health
- the three key groups of people who serve as advisors and counselors when it comes to sexual health— health-care professionals, teachers and parent.
- two popular types of information of interest to our visitors – statistics and e-bulletin archives
With the exception of the statistics and e-bulletin archives categories, resources have been listed under the following three sub-sections to further facilitate your search:
- Check the Research: contains monthly research-related articles, produced by SIECCAN, that pertain to current sexual and reproductive health issues in Canada.
- Resources: contains PDF documents and recommended literature to support your research, teaching or counseling initiatives.
- Related Links: contains links to other websites which may have more in-depth information on a particular subject matter.
(Please note that SexualityandU.ca and the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada are not responsible for, and do not necessarily endorse, content produced by other parties.)